Here is a list of current job opportunities:
1. Engineer Sr at Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona
2. Production Engineer I with St. Marks Powder M in St Marks, Florida
3. Software Engineer with Azavea in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4. Automation Engineer with BASF in Newport, Delaware
5. Industrial Automation Engineer with North Point Technology, LLC in Binghamton, New York and Park City, Utah
6. Software Engineer with Front Desk in Seattle, Washington
7. Senior Product Engineer posted by Experteer job located in Netherlands
8. Test Staff Engineer with Dell, Inc. in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
The U.S. News & World Report has announced the 2014 STEM Leadership Hall of Fame honorees. Of this year’s four honorees, two are Tau Bates, including: Norman R. Augustine, (NJ D ’57), Retired chairman and CEO, Lockheed Martin; and William H. Swanson, (CA M ’72), Chairman and CEO, Raytheon. Click here to read the news article for the full list of honorees and biographical details on each.
Kyle E. Milliman, MI I 2014, was recently profiled by the Press and Guide (MI) as a recent graduate of the University of Michigan-Dearborn. Milliam graduated this past December with a dual degree in engineering mathematics and mechanical engineering. He was also a member of the Michigan Marching Band.
During his undergraduate time he also completed four co-op semesters with McLaren Performance Technologies. As a result earlier this summer, he was the first College of Engineering and computer science Co-op Student of the Year. In addition, it landed him a job with McLaren beginning in 2015. Read the full article