Here is a list of current job opportunities:
1. Engineer at Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board in D.C.
2. Sr. Process Engineer with BASF in Sparks, Georgia
3. Quality Engineer at Radio Systems Corp. in Knoxville, Tennessee
4. Dean, College of Science and Engineering at Texas State University (San Marcos, TX)
5. Principal Engineer Bridges & Structures with Bedford Borough Council in Bedford (UK)
6. Principal Process Engineer at Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. in Allentown, Pennsylvania
7. Sr. Systems Engineer with EMC in Chicago, Illinois
8. Software Engineer with GE Transportation in W. Melbourne, Florida
9. Sr. Electrical Engineer at Rockwell Collins in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
10. Associate Software/Systems Engineer with Raytheon in Columbia
Ruth A. Williams, WV A 2015, is a dual major in aerospace and mechanical engineering at West Virginia University. She is applying for the #StudentAstronaut contest with Xploration Station. The winner of the contest will attend PoSSUM Academy this October and “learn what it takes to become a scientist-astronaut.” In addition, the winning student will be featured in a season 2 episode of FOX’s Xploration Outer Space with host Emily Calandrelli, WV A ’10.
Click here to view Williams’ video application and support her efforts by sharing her video on Twitter.
Intel, United Artists Media Group, and Turner Broadcasting System are bringing a national makers’ challenge to television in 2016. Competitors will vie for $1 million in prizes and the opportunity to bring their creations to market. For your chance to be on America’s Greatest Makers, submit a video that tells about yourself and your idea, and why you want to be part of the challenge. Learn more about how to participate and complete the application packet.
Visit the website for details on this year’s challenge and to read about the three winners from 2014 that took “wearable technology into new realms.”