Here is a list of current job opportunities:
1. Chair, Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering at Stevens Institute of Technology (NJ)
2. Engineering Associate – Water/Wastewater with McGill Associates in Knoxville, Tennessee
3. VP of Engineering at Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc in Johnson City, Texas
4. Analytics Engineer with Vibes in Chicago, Illinois
5. Dean of the Tickle College of Engineering at the University of Tennessee Knoxville
6. Temporary 2nd Engineer with Maine Maritime Academy in Castine, Maine
7. Director of Product Engineering for DAVCO Technology in Saline, Michigan
8. Sr Scientist/Engineer, Process Development at Voyager Therapeutics in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Tau Beta Pi Director of Alumni Affairs Tricia E. Gomulinski, SD A ’98, has a few announcements for Tau Bates across the country.
1. TBP District Conferences kick-off later this month. This is where the collegiate chapters send representatives to discuss chapter operations and reporting and exchanges ideas on activities and membership issues. Several activities at these conferences involve alumni from the area by inviting them to a meal or asking them to serve on an alumni panel. Please make plans to attend and participate.
2. The Research Triangle Alumni Chapter in North Carolina is looking for new members and is also in need of interested individuals to serve as chapter officers, so the chapter can continue to exist and function. If you are interested in being a member of the Research Triangle Alumni Chapter and are not already on their chapter email list, please email Tricia.
Need some funny for your Friday? Watch this video on “The Mathematics of Traffic” by Don McMillan, PA A ’81, from his Technically Funny Bitcast: