Here is a list of current job opportunities:
1. Facilities Engineer with Town of Saugus in Massachusetts
2. Dean, School of Engineering at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio
3. Electrical Engineering Intern, Automation Specialist with Rockwell Automation in Cambridge, California
4. Industrial Engineer at Belk in Jonesville, South Carolina
5. Professor in Artificial Intelligence with Queens University Belfast in UK
6. Supplier Engineer II at Boston Scientific in Spencer, Indiana
7. Sr. NVH & Acoustics Engineer with IngersollRand in Minneapolis, Minnesota
8. Associate, Big Data Software Engineer at KPMG in Knoxville, Massachusetts
On March 14, the Society of Women Engineers – Houston Area Section (SWE-HA) will host a Cybersecurity speaker, Jill A. Almaguer, P.E. (TX D ’83), at 2nd Cup beginning at 6:30pm. The cost to attend is $20 for members and $25 for non-members.
Jill Almaguer is lead project manager at Harris County Hospital District and a past president of SWE-HA. This makes for a great Pi Day activity with an informative presentation and discussion of Cybersecurity. Click here for more information and to register.
The College of Engineering and Technology at East Carolina University (ECU) published a blog post with details on the Inaugural Pie Day Celebration to be hosted by the North Carolina Zeta Chapter of Tau Beta Pi on campus.
The main activity is “Pieing a Professor” to raise funds for a Bent monument. There will also be cookies and slices of pie available for purchase. The pieing begins at 3:14 p.m. outside the student bookstore. Read the full post for more details.