Here is a list of featured job opportunities:
1. R&D Systems Engineer (Electrical/Experienced) at Sandia National Laboratories in Livermore, California
2. Chair, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering at Stevens Institute of Technology in New Jersey
3. Engineering Supervisor with County of Napa, California
4. Plant Electrical Engineer with NORPAC in Longview, Washington
5. R&D Co-Op Engineer at Viskase Companies, Inc in Loudon, Tennessee
The Michigan Theta Chapter, at Oakland University, posted two updates through LinkedIn recently. First, Domenico A. Consiglio, MI Q 2018, chapter corresponding secretary posted an image from their March 23, initiation, in which 22 new members joined.
In addition, chief advisor Robert P. Van Til, Ph.D. (MI A ’79), posted an image of the newly mounted R.C. Matthews Outstanding Chapter Award plaques in the Engineering Center. The image includes (center) Dean Louay M. Chamra, Ph.D. (MI Q ’86).
April 1, 2018, is the deadline to submit nominations for the following Tau Beta Pi awards: Laureate, McDonald Mentor, & Outstanding Advisor.
For more information, visit the TBP awards page.