Lynne D. Mooradian, NY U 2020, has been selected for the Google Cloud Academic All-District® Women’s Track & Field/Cross Country Div. I First Team. She is a junior majoring in mechanical engineering at the U.S. Military Academy (West Point).
She was recently named Patriot League Women’s outdoor track Scholar Athlete of the Year and in 2018 she was awarded the Google Cloud Academic All-America® of the Year recognition. Mooradian runs sprints and hurdles for the indoor and outdoor track teams.
Five jobs of interest for June 2019:
1. Engineer II – Planning & Design City of Largo in Tampa, Florida.
2. Mechanical Engineer at Moog Inc., in Tempe, Arizona.
3. Auto Engineering Technology Instructor at Monroe County CC in Michigan.
4. Engineer Structures at JetBlue in Jamaica, New York.
5. Ink Science Intern with HP in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
The Florida Advanced Technological Education Center (FLATE) has announced the 2019 FLATE Awardees, including Ron D. Eaglin, Ph.D. (SC B ’85), nominated for the Distinguished Manufacturing Post-Secondary Educator-of-the-Year Award.
Dr. Eaglin is professor and chair of the department of engineering and information technology at Daytona State College (DSC). He earned his bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from the University of South Carolina. According to the announcement, Dr. Eaglin has established many academic programs, lead development of the mechatronics curriculum framework at DSC, and is an active member of the Florida Engineering Technology Forum.